Philippine Independence Day at Seafood City Milpitas
Held June 12 at 10 a.m. Present were members of the Filipino community, most notably former Mayor Joe Estevez. A short but meaningful flag-raising ceremony was held at the lobby, followed by a simple brunch.
- "Nation Building Partners" -- Seafood City Supermarket chain in U.S helps Gawad Kalinga
- "Aawitan Kita sa Amerika" -- A rare cultural gem and must-see event
- Seattle talent Timmy Pavino's debut album available at Seafood City
- Honoring WWII Veterans
- Seafood City sponsors 4th Annual
Historic Filipino Town 5K Run
- Seafood City & Books for Barrios
- Celebrating Philippine Independence Day Seafood City Milpitas
In response to the massive disaster wrought by Typhoon Ondoy in Metro Manila and other nearby provinces, Seafood City is taking active measures to support relief efforts through Gawad Kalinga (GK).