Seafood City Sponsors 4th annual Historic Filipino Town 5k Run
While strong winds and heavy rain relentlessly wrought devastation on Metro Manila and nearby provinces, Filipinos in the United States united in response to the massive disaster wrought by Typhoon Ondoy.
Seafood City too, is taking active measures to support relief efforts thru Gawad Kalinga (GK). Many GK sites serve as the center for relief efforts in the devastated areas. Now more than ever, our every effort truly matters.
Collectively, we can provide assistance where it is most needed. Every Seafood City store location is a donation center for "Operation Walang Iwanan." Together, we can help those who have been displaced and affected by the typhoon -- ika nga, kayang-kaya kung sama-sama.
- "Nation Building Partners" -- Seafood City Supermarket chain in U.S helps Gawad Kalinga
- "Aawitan Kita sa Amerika" -- A rare cultural gem and must-see event
- Seattle talent Timmy Pavino's debut album available at Seafood City
- Honoring WWII Veterans
- Seafood City sponsors 4th Annual Historic Filipino Town 5K Run
- Seafood City & Books for Barrios
- Celebrating Philippine Independence Day Seafood City Milpitas
In response to the massive disaster wrought by Typhoon Ondoy in Metro Manila and other nearby provinces, Seafood City is taking active measures to support relief efforts through Gawad Kalinga (GK).