Karaoke Challenge: 5 Contestants move up to Championship Level
Tukwila, Wash. (Saturday, Aug. 14) -- As temperatures rise outdoors, so does the excitement at Seafood City’s Grand Karaoke Challenge. Contestants from all over, including Vancouver, Alaska and Portland vied for a spot in the championship level.
To date, 5 contestants have qualified to compete in the Championship on September 4. The Grand Prize includes a Magic Sing Union and $300 Seafood City gift certificate.
If you think you have what it takes to be the Grand Karaoke Champion, why not join the elimination rounds on August 21 or 28, 2 p.m. at Seafood City Westfield Southcenter in Tukwila? Show off your karaoke chops!
To view videos of the Karaoke Challenge, go to www.facebook.com/seafoodcityseattle
- Spring forward to a fresh start with Human Nature
- Keeping in touch across the miles is easy as 1-2-3 with phonecards available only at Seafood City!
- It's official! Sharon Cuneta concert Oct. 29 in Seattle
- Karaoke Championship: Winner declared after tie-breaking round
- Seafood City & Viva Films bring Pinoy blockbusters to Seattle
- Former house speaker Jose de Venecia, Jr. at Seafood City Seattle
- Home Cooking Class featuring Tita Ganda
- Seafood City Seattle Grand Opening
- $1,000 Shopping Spree Winner
- Grand Karaoke Challenge
- Fe de los Reyes to Guest in Karoake Championship
- Kabalikat - Di lang kaibigan, di lang partner
- "Kayang-kaya kung sama-sama" is the spirit of Seafood City's commitment to customers
Today, as we find ourselves in the midst of challenging times, Seafood City makes good on its self-appointed role as keeper of the faith, to keep alive the values distinguishes a Filipino wherever he may be.