Join our winning team!
The heart and soul of Seafood City Supermarket are its team members.
We are constantly seeking enthusiastic, energetic, and skilled employees who embody the spirit of “True Filipino Goodness”. If you’re looking for the opportunity to impact your community and want to foster Filipino values and tradition through quality service, join the team.
Store Location: While we are in the midst of this pandemic, proper handwashing is necessary to keep us protected and safe from the invisible enemy that is COVID 19. The virus is not only airborne, it also attaches to surfaces. This is why it is especially important at this time to wash your hands as often as Read More »
While we are in the midst of this pandemic, proper handwashing is necessary to keep us protected and safe from the invisible enemy that is COVID 19. The virus is not only airborne, it also attaches to surfaces. This is why it is especially important at this time to wash your hands as often as possible, especially after coming from outside and touching surfaces, after being exposed to someone who has been coughing or sneezing and after being near or talking to somebody outside of those in your home.
Follow these steps every time to make sure you completely remove the germs and the virus from your hands.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water from the faucet.
- Turn off the tap and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. That’s equivalent to humming or singing the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end two times.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
In all Seafood City stores, we make sure our staff and team members maintain proper sanitizing protocols like proper handwashing. This is to safeguard not only the safety of everyone who enter our stores, but of the entire community. But, we are all in this together. The people we serve in our community also need to do their part. In this way, we will be able to safeguard ourselves from COVID 19.