The American touch to the Filipino celebratory noodles is this Chicken Macaroni salad. Its richness comes from the dressing, the combination of mayonnaise, condensed milk, and cheddar cheese. Raisins and pineapple not only add color but also contribute sweet and tangy flavors.
Making this recipe? Show us and share it on social media with #SeafoodCityCooks.
- 1 pack PAGASA Elbow Macaroni
- 1/4 lb skinless chicken; cut into strips
- 2 1/2 cup Best Foods Real Mayo
- 2 cups carrots
- 1 medium size onion
- 1/4 cup Jans Sweet Cow Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Kraft Cheddar Cheese Easy Open Can
- 1 can PAMANA Pineapple Slices; drained
- 1 pack Sunmaid Raisins Bag
- 1 stick celery (optional)
- Bring onion and chicken to a boil. Cook thoroughly. Cut into strips.
- Cook elbow macaroni. Follow the cooking instruction on the packaging.
- Use the boiled water in Elbow Macaroni to blanch the carrots.
- Mix together condensed milk and elbow macaroni while still warm.
- Let the macaroni pasta cool down before adding mayo.
- Add PAMANA Pineapple Slices (cut into cubes), chicken, celery and carrots. Mix well. Serve.