There are as many adobo recipes as there are lolas and each one has as special a place in our hearts. While there’s no such thing as a definitive adobo recipe, here you’ll find Seafood City’s version. It uses Pamana Adobo Mix to give you a fast pass to the flavors typically associated with the dish – savory soy sauce and a deliciously sour sting of vinegar. However you choose to cook your adobo, remember to serve it with steaming hot white rice.
Making this recipe? Show us and share it on social media with #SeafoodCityCooks.
- 1 lb pork ribs
- 5 cloves garlic – crushed
- Bay leaves
- Whole peppercorns
- Thai chillies
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 pack Pamana Adobo Mi
- Stir the pack of Pamana Adobo Mix in water until dissolved.
- Season pork ribs with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to a hot pan.
- Add pork ribs. Cook until lightly browned. Remove pork ribs.
- Add garlic cloves and chillies into the pan.
- Add browned pork ribs.
- Add peppercorns and bay leaves.
- Pour Pamana Adobo mixture in.
- Simmer until tender.