The Filipino Food Channel
Crema de Fruta Ice Candy
Serve up summer vibes any time of the year with this easy ice candy recipe. The video features retro style, single-use plastic bags but reusable popsicle molds are even better. For maximum nostalgia, we recommend adding Mamang Sorbetero to your prepping playlist.
Making this recipe? Show us and share it on social media with #SeafoodCityCooks.
- 1 cup Pamana Fruit Cocktail
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 10 x 2 inch plastic bags
- Combine the coconut cream, evaporated milk, condensed milk, and fruit cocktail.
- Pour into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Using a funnel, pour the mixture into a plastic bag, filling it half way.
- Let the air out and secure the plastic bag by tying a knot at the open end.
- Freeze overnight.